APS Firehouse Alerting System
We understand that every fire-station is different, and because of that we develop alerting systems catered to your fire-station’s individual needs. APS Firehouse Alerting’s latest APS-based alerting system is digitally programmed, allowing the customer to make easy, on-the-go changes to the configuration. It also utilizes existing or new equipment such as: volume controls with priority override, strobe lights, gongs, speaker systems, high-volt lighting, stove disconnect, and nearly any other alerting device in your station.
Our APS was developed to fit the specific needs of all of the different types of fire-stations imaginable. Here are a few of our key features:
- Capable of 142 total I/O to connect initiating or notification devices.
- 24-hour 7-day timer included, typically used for exterior speaker disconnects.
- LCD display that allows for timing adjustments, and manual alerting activations
- Fully customizable internal timing
- Customizable pr-alert tone generator to broadcast .WAV/.MP3 files over an audio system
- Alert initiation from county CAD system when using our FASTalerting solution
- Password-protected configuration
- Rack or cabinet mounted
Download our APS Controller Brochure