- Compatible with industry standard products.
- Volume Controls, 12 Volt DC lighting, commercial 70 volt speakers.
The system will be programmed by APS and easily installed by the end user or contractor, using predefined terminal descriptions.
Configuration changes can be securely made from anywhere at any time using the built in web interface.
Redundant CAD/RF Alerting
Our system is able to alert from both CAD and RF (using 2-tone decoder), allowing for alerting back-up in the event that either method fails. Incident data is forwarded directly to the alerting controller at the station for quicker alerting and display times.
- Self ramping speakers.
- Custom alert tones.
- Multiple audio inputs (Fire radio, Telephone, Mutual aid).
- Alert audio of specific doorbell activation.
- Response count-up timer
- On/off timer schedules (siren, bells, lights, exterior speakers).
- Displays CAD information on alert with mapped routing.
- Customizable non-emergency panes including DOT cameras
weather radar, announcements, last call, Gmail calendar, camera view.
- Integrates with our FAST alerting system.
- Integrates with APS SmartHub
- Works with emergency ring down phones.
- Existing devices (bells, lighting, door activation).
- Provides 16 inputs and 16 outputs
- Multiple zones available (dorm, exterior, engine bay, etc.).
- Multiple resets available (system, stove, dorm specific).
- Unit specific alerting (EMS, Fire, Squad, Truck).
- Display incident data and non-emergency screen.
- Mutual aid alerting by CAD and RF
- Display an in-house developed or dynamically generated map alongside incident data on the LCD monitors. The dynamic map zooms in and places a marker at the incident location. In addition, the map will display markers for all surrounding road closures, water sources, and traffic.
- Includes a count-up timer.
- Display incident alert details on LED signs and LCD monitors.
- Plays text to speech information about your incident over your P.A. system, including incident description, unit(s) due and incident address.
- Send emails, text messages, and/or alphanumeric pages of incident alerts.
- Doppler Radar weather map.
- Live WebCam of key area streets, bridges, etc.
- 24hr incident history.
- Hospital status.
- Equipment status.
- Upcoming events.
- Road Closures.
- Duty Schedules.
- State Emergency Management Information
The IP Alerting Controller is used to control a vast array of devices that when put together, create your customized alerting system. Some of our most utilized devices are listed.
Multi-Color LED Notification Light
Wireless multi-color (Red, blue, green, amber, white) light is powered by 12 volts DC or 120 volt AC power source Audible alert tone option is available. Ceiling or wall mounted. Color of lens can be associated with apparatus alerted. All lenses turn white with a doorbell activation.
12VDC High-lux red LED light. Ceiling or wall-mounted. Works well in dorms and hallways where existing speakers are located. Includes 5 second ramp up function. 12VDC @ 0.17 Amps.
8-inch Speaker with LED
Circular speaker that works in all locations. Accessories include a drop ceiling bridge and a back can. Includes one 12VDC LED light fixture to be activated during an alert. Speaker includes multiple wattage 25v/70v speaker taps. Includes a 5 second ramp up function. 12VDC @ 0.17 Amps.
Individual strobe lights. Ceiling or wall mountable. (Available in Red, Blue, Amber, Clear)
Our low wattage amplifier provides a low-cost solution for new or retrofit projects. This amplifier includes one 60-watt 70V speaker output along with 3 line level inputs and 1 mic input. This device fits the design specifications of many installations and is scalable from small to large projects.
10/35-Watt Volume Control
Volume Controls that include an over-ride relay that will kick the volume up to a MAX volume when there’s an alert. Wattage depends on the number of speakers connected to it
Circular speaker that works in all locations. Can be used where ceiling tiles are not available or in finished ceilings. Accessories include a drop ceiling bridge and a back can.
Our premier solution for interior engine bay audio. These speakers hang directly from the ceiling and can be used to distribute clean audio to an entire engine room.
Our standard exterior speaker solution. These loudspeakers are used to distribute audio to outside areas.
Moisture Resistant Ceiling Mount Speakers
These surface mount speakers install very easily and are a great solution for bathrooms, closets or humid areas.
Commercial Display Monitor
Commercial grade with a 3-year warranty. Available in 32-75” display. Automated power on in the event of a power outage. Built for 24/7 use.
Allows functions to be selected for specific notifications. Ideal for individual offices or specialized bunk areas.
Stove Reset Switch
Reset switch with visual status LED.
Alert System Reset Switch
Mushroom-style reset switch for full station or individual zone reset